- Step 1. INFORMATION CENTER
- Fill-out the survey form
- Secure LOCATOR NUMBER
- Step 2. ADMISSION CENTER
- Take the ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Submit the requirements and undergo the interview.
- Step 3. ENROLLMENT CENTER
- Fill-out pre-enrollment form
- Secure the approval of subjects
from the DEAN/CHAIRPERSONS or REPRESENTATIVE.
- Have your subjects to be enrolled assessed for tuition fee.
- Pay for the assessed tuition fee (CASHIER).
- Get the official registration form.
- Step 4. ID CENTER
- Present ID receipt
- And Registration Form
- Have your ID Validated
- Step 1. ADMISSION CENTER RM.205
- Secure and fill-out the pre-enrollment form.
- Step2. DEAN/CHAIRPERSON/REPRESENTATIVE
- Secure the approval of subjects from the Dean, Chairperson or Representative.
- College of Arts, Sciences and Education - RM. 206
- College of Business and Accountancy - RM. 206
- College of Computer Studies - RM. 206
- College of HRM and Tourism - RM. 206
- College of Nursing - RM. 206
- College of Physical Therapy - RM. 206
- Step 3. ITS
- For those students who need to secure clearance
- Proceed to the respective departments with
- Check mark for clearance.
- Step 4. CASHIER
- Pay for the assessed tuition fee. - RM. 206
- Step 5. REGISTRAR'S OFFICE
- Get the official registration form. - RM. 206
- Step 6. ID CENTER
- Present the ID Receipt - BED-ITS
- And registration form - Have your ID validated.